Photos

Friday, March 30, 2012

Congratulations Graduates of 2012: Improving your graduation creative shots

By Twadder Boy

This time of the year is the time of graduations. I still remember when I graduated last year. I was a graduate of batch 2011. Remembering having my graduation photos taken and I was then looking forward for good creative shots. I was already gaining weight at that time and saw that a lot of my pictures had the wrong angles making me look fat. I chose the best shots and enhanced them myself using photoshop. You can also try editing your own photos, by doing that you can actually get the results that you really want. Here are some before and after pictures.


In this first photo I improved the background.by darkening it and adding some purple color to make it look scarier. I'm actually a vampire here but since it looks plain. I decided to add the light effect so it would seem like I'm holding a power ball or something so now its like I'm from an X-men Movie or something. Since this is my creative shot for graduation I cropped another picture and added my head to this one. Making it look more creative.   
Before
After



In this second Photo i thought that the shot was too far so I cropped the picture to make it smaller. This made a huge difference right away . I made the background darker and improved the color of the picture itself. Since I'm a vampire here I added fangs and added hair to make it look dramatic.I think adding hair also made me look thinner lol. You can click on the picture to see the fangs, they're small though.
Before
After



See  how you can improve your photos? Giving it life and Making it more dramatic. You can change it until you get the results you want. Try to picture out what you want before you start and while doing it you'll see that it would even turn out better. It's fun to use you creativity once in a while.


No comments: