Photos

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ghost at the Mauban Cemetery

 by Twaddler Boy

2012 family Vacation 7th stop: late afternoon Visit to the cemetery 

Please read first before looking at the pictures

It was 5:30 PM when we arrived back in Mauban Quezon from another trip. My cousin Joana realized that it would be their last day in Mauban since they will soon go to Palawan. She said we needed to visit our great grandmas tomb in the cemetery. Our great grandma passed away back in 2005 while Joana and her sister Karen was in New York and was not able to attend the funeral. I told Joana that it was too late in the afternoon to go there and it will be dark soon but she insisted. So my dad drove us to the cemetery. We arrived around 5:45. I  then suggested that we buy candles, so we did. I asked John (Joana's boyfriend) to take pictures of the spooky entrance. He took 2 photos and he was satisfied with the second one I even looked at it on the camera's display. There was no one else in the cemetery probably since its already getting late. My brothers Jerome and Hero decided to stay inside the van. My dad lead us inside since he knows the cemetery more than we do, it was already 6PM. We found what my dad thought was my great grandma's but had a different name so continued on looking. Dad went straight ahead with Joana but I was sure we needed to take a turn somewhere so I decided to turn left. Karen and John followed me. While walking, it was already dark and we can't even read the names anymore so we just lit up matches to read the names. While passing by one of tombs. I felt that it was weird that right next to it was very warm. Like the feeling of the air when buses would stop and release hot air. But it was not the wind nor a breeze. It was just warm in that area. Since I was leading, I called John and Karen to come closer to me. I didn't tell them about it so I would see their reaction and so it was the same as mine. I looked at the path we were taking and it looked scary because of the statues there. So we decided to go back and look for my dad and Joana. The three of us were starting to get scared so we started walking faster lol. Then suddenly we saw my dad and Joana walking fast towards us as well lol. Joana said she got scared because she saw a horse inside the cemetery. I'm not sure if it was normal for people to leave their horses in the cemetery. So we continued looking. Until my dad decided to go back to the first one that we saw and realized that it was great grandma. It had a different name because her maiden name was used. We started by praying then Karen started asking questions like when was she born and my dad tried to answer her questions. We stayed there for about 8-10 minutes. Then suddenly there was a loud noise. Tooookkooooo, all of us got scared because it was so loud as if it was using a microphone. The 5 of us ran to the van and I asked my dad what the sound was.  While running, dad said its a sound of a lizard locally called Tuko but he said its not supposed to be that loud. While inside the van my dad explained that a sound made by a Tuko is loud but it is not supposed to be as loud as a karaoke lol. It was our first time to hear that kind of lizard except for my dad. So we went straight to my uncles house and told them about it. After 3 days I finally had a chance to go back home to Manila. There I looked at all of our photos on my laptop I also saved pictures from John, Joana, Karen my dad and my uncle's cameras. It was 3AM and I was a little bit sleepy but I was exited to look at all our pictures from Quezon and Laguna. Then I noticed one of our photos from the cemetery. The 2 photos John took of the cemetery's entrance. He took them2 seconds apart and the second photos appears to have a lady standing at the entrance. It scared me a lot because I was there when the photos was taken and no one else was there aside from us. I remember looking at it from the camera's screen but it was probably too small to see. I called my cousins and my brothers but no one answered. They were already sleeping. Unfortunately it kept me awake until 7AM lol.  Look the photos below.
            
This is a school right next to the cemetery
We parked the van right in front of the entrance of the cemetery

This is where we heard the tuko and ran. Joana said if you zoom in to the bluish light at the back the are images of faces formed.  
This was the first photo that John took of the entrance. It was too dark so he decided to take another one.

2 seconds later this photo was taken. If you look in the middle. There's now a lady standing..... scarryyyy.... there was no one there when he took it!!!!! Click on the picture to enlarge it.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

MAYBE THIS GHOST IS FOND OF HAVING HER PICTURES TAKEN WHEN SHE'S STILL ALIVE.

Unknown said...

MAYBE THIS GHOST IS FOND OF HAVING HER PICTURES TAKEN WHEN SHE'S STILL ALIVE.

Unknown said...

Maybe the ghost was the welcoming committee of the cemetery greeting them a warm WELCOME....!!!!!!! :D :D