Photos

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wishing Every day's a Sunday

by Twaddler Boy
Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It's sometimes called family day too. I spent my childhood enjoying my Sunday breakfasts cooked by my grandma and then later she would find me playing with my friends. I was a kid who loved to have fun and even wished I could buy all the toys I want. Until now i still wish I'm able to afford most of the things I want. Who wouldn't wish to be born in a very wealthy family. Not required to work to earn a living and be able to do everything you want to do everyday.  This takes away the burden of having too many responsibilities and gives you more time for fun. Imagine being able to take your family out on a vacation not worrying about sticking to your budget or enjoying your hobbies and not thinking about how much time and money you spend doing it. In reality,  in order to achieve comfort and happiness we need to work hard. Living everyday of the week as we are supposed to but still wishing that every day's a Sunday.



No comments: