Photos

Monday, April 9, 2012

Artist of the Week: Babyface

by Twaddler Boy

He is one of my favorite artists and I've even included two of his song in the list of songs that I sing with my band namely Change the world which is a very famous song that he shared with Eric Clapton and the song Fire that I watched in youtube, he sang it there with Desree. He is not only a singer but a song writer, guitarist, keyboardist a film producer and an entrepreneur as well. Now thats what I call a man of music. I also had a bit of piano lessons when I was little but unfortunatley I don't know how to play anymore lol. My band mates also tried teaching me to play the Guitar but I can never seem to remeber how to play it lol.  Babcyface is now 53 years old and I was wondering if he would ever change his name to not too babyface anymore lol. His real name is Kenneth Brian Edmonds, we actualy share a same name. I have Bryan in my name too, mine is spelled with a Y though. Please look him up in youtube and you will find great songs. His voice is very pleasant to hear which I believe is why he is called babyface lol but don't quote me on that coz I'm not sure lol.





No comments: