Photos

Monday, April 2, 2012

Artist of the week: Jessica Sanchez

by Twaddler Boy




I think everyone who's watching American Idol season eleven would agree with me when I say that this girl is a great singer. She sounds a little bit like Beyonce and I can't believe she's just 16 I think lol. She is a daughter of a Filipina from Bataan, wow. That's why she sings so well lol. Her dad is a Mexican American and the early age of 11 she joined America's got talent in 2006 but was not able to make it in the semi finals. But fortunately she is currently still a strong Contestant in the current American Idol season. I also looked her up in you tube because I can't seem to get enough of her lol. I also think she sometimes looks like Sarah Geronimo and Ella May Saison lol. Well I hope she makes it big in the music industry because she sure is making Filipinos all over the world proud.

No comments: