Photos

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweven Maiden and Serene Apricity: The Introduction

WOMEN AND FASHION

1. Sweven Maiden
 Hi there! I'm Sweven Maiden, one of the contributors here on sundaytrioloco. I thought you might want to know that I'm 30 year old and the oldest of the gang (ouch). I have a full time job and currently living alone. Unlike my friend twaddler boy who's a band singer, I don't really have real talent. I can't sing but I really love music. Majority of my music collection is RnB. I'd really love to learn how to dance but I can't! In college I  enrolled in "jazz dance'" for PE and was optimistic that it would help me learn how to dance. But I never learned! It's like my feet have their own minds and they won't do what I tell them to haha. But I do love writing

On this blog, I will be mostly writing about make up, fashion, or just any girl stuff along with my partner serene apricity. I fell in love with make up can you image after I turned 30! I guess it started when I got hooked on make up beauty gurus on Youtube, michellephan has got to be the culprit! I will be doing some make up tutorial, reviews and other stuff and I hope you like it!

by: Sweven Maiden







2. Serene Apricity



by: Serene Apricity



No comments: