Photos

Monday, April 23, 2012

1st stop, Visiting the cemetery

by Twaddler Boy 

2012 Family Vacation: 1st stop visiting the cemetery  
 
Several years ago when my cousins and I were still very young. Their father passed away. I don't even have memories of him. Joana and Karen (my cousins remember that they visited their dad in the cemetery before leaving the country to join their mom in the US. it was about 14 years ago and right after they checked in the hotel we went straight to visit their dad. W e had a hard time looking for it since it has been a long time now. We were also surprised to find that it was still well kept.




My cousin Karen


Cousins Karen and Joana Lighting up their candles with help from my dad


Karen and Joana
from the left, my dad,my uncle Marlon, Karen, Joana and my grandma.


This is the name of Joana and Karen's dad. He was a classmate and close friend of my dad in college and that's how he met my dad's sister and married her. They had 2 kids but unfortunately he died at an early age. 
me, Karen, Joana, John (Joanas' BF) and my dad.


My grandma, (my dad's mom). She took care of Joana and Karen when their mom left to work in the US. She also lives in the US now. She went back to America the day after this photo was taken
From the left my mom, John (my cousin Joana's BF), cousin Karen, me, my cousin Joana, uncle Marlon, my grandma and my dad. The 2 guys wearing yellow works in the cemetery. 

John, Joana and Karen

me, Karen, my dad, uncle Marlon, Joana and my brother Jerome








No comments: