Photos

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Guest Travel Blogger this Summer

by Wandering Attercop

TRAVEL AND CULTURE


Hi there peeps! Im Wandering Attercop, a guest here in Sunday Trio Loco. I will be sharing my travels with you. I'm a single mom and works full time in an international company. I love to listen to alternative and pop music. When I'm at home I just sleep...  My travels started way back in highschool and college days. Me and my friends would go to nearby Antipolo to celebrate special occassions, such as birthdays. Those were fun moments...


Me and my friend Jacq in Quezon Province just after college graduation.



When I graduated from College and got to earn my own money, I started to travel more. I get to visit some of the beautiful places in our country and I my greatest dream is to explore them all before I travel abroad (oha!). I want to meet more people, learn their traditions and get to know their culture. And of course, to taste their local delicacies (yum yum). Whenever I travel, I always bring home a refrigerator magnet as a souvenir (just find it cute). Unfortunately, typhoon Ondoy came and washed some of them away. Now, I'm starting a new collection. It is indeed more fun here in the Philippines....


My refrigerator magnet collection after Ondoy.

Now that my daughter is already 8 years old, I still find some time to have a vacation outside Metro Manila at least once a year. Who knows, my daughter  can be my travel partner in the future! You will be reading more of me soon...



Me and my daughter Mana in Disney on Ice, December 25, 2011



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahaha.. is this your new career, pre? good luck! for your next blog, post some of our college pics, of course with picture of mine......hehehe..looking forward for more exciting and interesting blogs ...