Photos

Friday, April 6, 2012

Planning a Vacation this summer CORON VS BORACAY

by Twaddler Boy


I'm Planning to go on a vacation this summer but I don't want to do it this holy week. There are just too many people during this time of the year. It's a good thing that my cousins from the US is coming home to the Philippines for a vacation too and they are planning to go to Coron and Boracay. I was thinking that I can only afford to go with them on one trip. So I was needing help on choosing which one.

Coron, I think to fully enjoy Coron as I heard I would need to spend a week there. Sounds interesting but do I have that many vacation leaves at work? lol

Boracay where everybody goes to. Unfortunately I havent been there yet and I also wanted to see it.

I don't know what to choose. I hope our Guest travel blogger can help me out with this.

I don't know what to choose. I hope our Guest travel blogger can help me out with this.


Boracay

Coron
                                                
                                                   

1 comment:

boracay beach resort said...

Both places are great. and both offer different activities and experience. Whatever you choose it is going to be memorable.:-)