Photos

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Missing my Band Fire and Ice

by Twaddler Boy


I really miss my band and I miss singing regularly. It always feel good to sing in front of a lot of people lol. I just wanted to share some of our photos and a video in one of our gigs before. This was last year and I was still really fat lol. Originally when this blog started I was actually planning to blog about my life in the band, but unfortunately we got disbanded a couple of weeks after this blog started.

Missing the days

Ives, watching Swundra and Astra do their make up

Daniel

on the stage; Astra, Swundra and me Bryan

Ives, Swundra and me


Daniel on Bass guitar, and Perry on lead. 













 This is Kathrina my PA lol. she took all the photos and she took the video as well. Not a very good job lol



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!