Photos

Monday, August 13, 2012

Photoshoot # 14 Francoise

by Twaddler Boy

F kept on saying that she could't believe that we are all really grown ups now. This was when we met up with our highschool friends a couple of weeks ago.She used to be the female vacalist of Fire & Ice, our former band and to her music is something that comes naturaly. She's made a few songs herself and the most memorable for me is the song "Reveal" that we made together. I remember that during our band rehersals a few years ago she knew every song including the ones that are not her's to sing lol.

I have know F since highschool. Back then she was the rigged boyish type of girl but that was almost a decade ago lol. We also spent countless days and nights together with our friends in college and she because one of my closest friends. Now franoice lives in Dubai persuing her dreams of being rich and successful. She also told me tha she enjoys sailing with her firends in Dubai. I'm still dreaming that someday F and I would be famous singers lol and would make it big in the industry. So we could tell the world how music can change lives, how people's lives influence music and that music and life put together is just basically life itself.












No comments: