Photos

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clark and LJ Felimsino's Wedding

by Twaddler Boy

Congratulations Clark and LJ for your beautiful wedding. 

I recently attended LJ and Clark's wedding. LJ was my classmate and is close friend from High school. We went to the same University in college and were classmates in some subjects too. It was during college when LJ met Clark. As I could remember my friend Dors was friends with Clark. Dors told me that he and Clark had a crush on my friend  LJ but Dors moved to a different section leaving LJ for Clarks taking lol. Clark is a very nice guy and I'm very happy that they found each other. They've been together for a long time now and its just time for them to get married. Here are some of the photos from their wedding.













































































No comments: