Photos

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

by Twaddler Boy

Happy Father's day Daddy! I want to share some of my dad's photos. I'm not very close with my dad I'm more of a mama's boy lol.

My dad is good at fixing things. He can fix electrical appliances better that other dads lol. He drives safely all the time and unlike a lot of dads he doesn't get hot headed when he is on the road. He spoils me and my borthers a lot. He is able to keep himself sporty and at the age of 54 still plays basketball with men half his age. I have also recently discovered that he plays extremely well in billards. He said he hasn't played in morethan 20 years but he said at a young age he was able to beat the best player in his hometown. Here are some of the pictures I have saved in my computer.












No comments: